15.04.050 Sanitary permit cards.
(1) General. The permit card placard issued by the Kenosha County Department of Planning and Development, Division of County Development signed by the Sanitarian, issued to the property owner shall serve as the Sanitary Permit.
(2) Statutory Requirements. The permit card shall contain all the information required by Chapter 145.135 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
(3) Display of Permit Card. The permit card shall be displayed on the property in such a manner that it will be visible from the public roadway during all construction phases.
(4) Duration of Permit Card Display. The permit card shall not be removed until the private sewage system has been installed, inspected and approved by the County Sanitarian.
(5) Failure to Display a Permit Card. Failure to display the permit card shall be considered a violation of this ordinance and may be subject to citations or penalty provisions levied on the owner, his agent or contractor. [Code § 15.04-5, 2018.]