Chapter 5 JOINT ACTION EMERGENCY GOVERNMENT AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 5.01 Policy and purpose.
- 5.02 Definitions.
- 5.03 Local emergency declaration.
- 5.04 Emergency powers of the county executive.
- 5.05 Limitations.
- 5.06 Emergencies - Non-county.
- 5.07 County emergency management organization - Line of succession.
- 5.08 Emergency government committee.
- 5.09 County emergency services director.
- 5.10 Duties of the county emergency services director.
- 5.11 Sharing of costs.
- 5.12 Joint action meetings.
- 5.13 Utilization of existing services and facilities.
- 5.14 Penalties.